INVESTIGATING, ADJUSTING & REPORTING
The range of skills offered includes, but is not limited to:
- Verify; the existence of the insurance policy, the appropriate cover and insurable interest.
- Authenticate; claim documentation & validate merits of a claim.
- Consult; criminal, insurance & credit records
- Determine; Policy response & the extent of insurer’s liability.
- Comment; on Risk analysis, Risk Enhancement & Risk management.
- Investigate; suspected fraud or criminal activities (Motor and Non-motor claims).
- Provide; comprehensive reports on our investigations and findings.
- Enabling; insurers to make informed decisions at affordable prices.
Several bureaus, databases and records, grants us access to search engines that can;
- Confirm Insurable Interest: can confirm ownership of buildings, vehicles and other large assets (movable/ immovable).
Obtain Trace & Credit Reports: e.g. ITC/XDS/CSI/CIPC/ DEEDS/TRUST/SCHEME records.
Assist: Recovery & Liability Departments with recoveries and third-party claims.
• House Owners (Building) • Householders (Contents) •All Risks • Electronic Equipment • Liability • Personal Accident •SASRIA
• Fire and Allied Perils • Buildings Combined • Professional Indemnity • Property Damage • Theft and Robbery• Liability • Money and Cheques• Livestock and Agriculture • Goods in Transit / Inland •Office Contents• Business Interruption• Accounts Receivable •Theft Section •Money Section •Glass •Fidelity • Business All Risk • Accidental Damage• Electronic Equipment• Contractors’ All Risks
• Fidelity Guarantee